I wrote a new tutorial for Photojojo for the holidays. I had a good giggle when I photoshopped a Santa hat on Mouse. Hahahaha. Dogs in hats. Hilarious!
Born Jillian L., I'm an archaeologist / photographer working on crossing things off my list of things to do in life.
My world is filled with pictures and artefacts, new and ancient.
- Life feels so epic when you're listening to Enya on the walk home. #teamlivebadass #fb 05:28:44 PM May 03, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ombré hair of brunette to blonde tips looks like someone doing a bad job of regrowing their natural hair colour to me. I don't get it. #fb 08:50:23 PM April 25, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So the Duggar children aren't allowed to dance, but are allowed to dress up like Geishas? I think they missed that history class. 10:25:36 AM March 19, 2013 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In the year 2020, I'll be able to say, "I see in 2020." ... So long as I'm not blind for some reason. #fb 11:25:26 AM March 14, 2013 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Nice to meet you, I'm Hannah. I really like the way you fold down your turtleneck." Brilliant. 11:07:02 AM February 27, 2013 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm hooked on Pinterest and I hate myself for it. #fb 08:03:24 PM February 23, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @calgaryphil Hard to choose, but I loved both versions of Star Trek, the Aliens theme, and the Raiders theme best. Wonderful performance! 10:52:00 PM February 21, 2013 from Twitter for iPad in reply to calgaryphil ReplyRetweetFavorite